Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

s(he) be(lie)ve(d)...

I saw that today, and thought it was quite interesting. I'm lucky to not have had that happen to me, but I know many others who can relate. I hope it's not in my future...

I know it's childish, but whenever I see these I can't help but move the pieces across the winding tracks as if I were young again. It's still as fun as it was. Some things just don't wear off.
You've probably noticed, but I've been putting more pictures in my posts. My daily picture is always included, but I have also been adding other photos that I find. I will make sure to label them so you know it's not mine haha.  I love pictures though. It makes blogs easier to read and more interesting for me when there are more photos [I'm such a little kid], so I'm going to include random one's I find and like. They are my inspiration. They help my creativeness grow, and spark some of my own ideas, so why not include them in my blog? :)
{I found this picture and it made me want to borrow books from the library again, first I'll have to update my card. I don't look the same as I did in 2nd grade...}

No comments:

Post a Comment