Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Red Speck

So I have this red speck in one of my eyes. It's hard to notice unless you REALLY look at my eyes. It's more of a rust color, but I've never met anyone who's eyes do that same thing. I love how unique eyes are. Everyone's seem to be different, all beautiful. Today I took my car into the school autoshop to get my brake shoes replaced. Apparently the place I had my brakes inspected at [I will not name, though I want to because they frustrate me] lied, because a year and a half after they told me I needed them changed immediately, they are still practically new. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'll get my baby back [baby back baby back...ribs] tomorrow, and fill her with gas as a reward for all the brake hassle she's been through. Slightly rough day today, but I'm ready for the weekend. Dear John comes out on Friday :) One last thing. I love my friends. They mean the world to me, and I know they'll always be there for me. Until next time...

Ecclesiastes 4:10
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
I know who will pick me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment