Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Karmann Ghia

I saw this on my way back to the school from lunch today and I had to stop. Childhood memories of our old Karmann Ghia. That darling little blue convertible. Mom's car haha. I was so young when we had it that I don't remember it entirely that well, but I do remember that bright blue color. Who could forget it :)
"Tea" and I turbo jammed it up today with two forty-minute sessions. One even had a built in water break haha. Then we studied mythology, watched Parks and Rec [Poopah], and The Office, and laughed a buuuunch. Tomorrow is a half day and I'm so ready for it. A day to relax a bit and spend some time with friends. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment