Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

3 Grand Essentials

So true.
AP Physics. Dominated. As in finished. Not that I did well haha.
We took part one and decided we would all be lucky if we got three points right, combined.
We were ready for part two when Bittinger said he couldn't find the tests.
We all decided that we didn't need them.
Filling out the bubbles randomly would probably get us a better grade than actually looking at the test.
But then he found them. So we unfortunately had to use the test. Oh bother.
Meryn and I treated ourselves to depressing school day blizzards complements of DQ.
Practice was aight. My cankle is not doing so swell.
The ride to the Kousa's for the S-Feed was a blast.
Tim, Meryn, and I had a DP. In traffic. In the car.

Moses Lake tomorrow. Road trippin with the team. Oh how I love them so.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment