Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

.yadsendeW


[Smoovies, airport, car wash, Idol, bed.]

I had a weird dream last night.
I was at my graduation ceremony, but I was wearing Kamiakin robes.
I realized that the ceremony was Kamiakin and Richland combined, so I started freaking out. I didn't want anyone to see me being a traitor.
I went into my room and put on my green robes.
Oh yeah, the ceremony just happened to be at my house.
Then I went into my parents' room to find Felix cutting cake and trying to teach other people how to do it right.
"Just slice it, it's not that hard."
[Relevent to tennis haha, gosh I love dreams.]
We distributed the cake onto twenty different rolling tables, and people were supposed to come in and take a piece from the table that corresponded with their age. Random.
The Felix started pedaling a bike, and it lifted the whole room up and we began to fly off into the sunset towards a lightning storm. More random.
Then, unfortunately, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment