Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Stars are simply holes in the sky...

...and through these holes we can see the brilliance of God.
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.
Tomorrow is my AP Physics final.
I'm wishing on a passing plane that I pass.
That's all I ask haha.
Albys today.
I haven't worked in over a week, and I miss it :)
I think of these verses everytime I go to work...

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as if working for the Lord,
not men.

Ephesians 6:7
Serve whole-heartedly,
as if you were serving the Lord,
not men.

If God were the manager of Albys [funny, I know],
I would do everything I could to impress him.
Everything I could to show him that I'm a good employee.
Well, that's essentially what I must think of it as when I go to work.
These verses are in my locker at work, 
good reminders...

Oh and I've been diggin me some One Republic and Secondhand Serenade lately...
Oh and Happy Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment