Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Airstrip.

Beginning: Woke up with a nice note from Jessi. Dad taught me how to take off the wheel of my motorcycle for maintenance. A group of us surprised Nicole Renard at DQ for her birthday. She downed a large blizzard, I was so proud :) Jessi and I headed out early to get some kite flying in. That was an absolute blast. I see much more kite flying in our future.

Middle: Matt Polvi and I went on an adventure to the airport in hopes of taking pictures with planes and such. Success. A gate was unlocked so we drove out and had a sweet photo sesh. Next time we'll take my car :)

End: Decided to just stay at my house for the night. Meryn, Matt and I sat in my room for a good solid 20 minutes listening to Veggie Tales CDs and of course singing along. Meryn put on my cap and gown and was gospel dancing to it, I couldn't stop laughing. We finished off the night with Leap Year. One of my all time favorite movies I've decided. It's so witty. Overall, a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment