Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Physics Camp

Someone called our Silverwood Physics trip "Physics Camp" and it made me laugh.
Arrived to the classroom this morning, and there's no Megan [designated Silverwood buddy].
I wander out to the buses, completely lost without her, but then Matt Polvi walks up and is like,"Come on let's get on a bus."
New Silverwood buddy. haha.
The ride up was...interesting. All the seats were filled up so I got a random bus bud.
The girls next to me were drawing in coloring books. One girl drew a tooth fairy carrying a machete. Intense.
An hour in, I had to pee like none other.
We finally stop at a rest stop, and I run into a stall. It was then that I realized,"Oh yeah, I'm wearing overalls and a sweater. That makes going to the bathroom take ten minutes longer. Crap."
So we get to Silverwood and we head for the coasters!
I LOVE rollercoasters. Matt took a vid of us, while we were going on Timber Terror. Epic.
I did the tilt-a-hurl ride for the first time.
Seriously, I was laughing the whole time, best work-out ever.
Basically I laughed super hard all day. I needed it too.
Hung out with a big ol group of crazy boys involving a lot of parkour and contests to see who would puke first. Quality.
Ended the park with some ice cream, then headed back to the bus.
Matt and I took tons of pictures on the bus ride home, and then a rain storm hit.
Our bus leaked. Poop water was spraying my left arm the whole ride home.
Matt and I listened to some bomb music, and talked about cars. Surprise surprise :)
Oh and we stressed out the rest of the bus by opening our window. During the rain storm. Because we didn't like the muggy smell haha
Great day.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Jeeze, this is a sweet pic. The birdos remind me of the hello hurricane cover. Too much tea? Mr. Roge's sweater? Good news.

    ReplyDelete