Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, May 17, 2010

Place Where I belong

I want to run on greener pastures
I want to dance on higher hills
I want to drink from sweeter waters
In the misty morning chill
And my soul is getting restless
For the place where I belong
I can't wait to join the angels and sing my heaven song


Listened to this on the way to school. I needed it.

My Informal Formal Date :)
YL Club tonight was awesome. Stinking awesome.
Old school prom getup and a huge group of crazy teenagers = tons of fun.
It got to a point where people were dancing in the streets...in the rain :)
Jessi and I wore our poofy sleeved dresses, and regretted it because we could not lift our arms up for Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA.
Great jammage to Keke Palmer was called for on the rainy drive home, and we kept the windows down so everyone could hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment