Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tennis: Districts: Wenatchee: Fun :)

Rise and shine. What a beautiful view from our hotel window.
I'm not gonna lie, not the best night of sleep I've ever had.
Elinor snored in the bed next to me, and Sydney was sleep-talking.
Strange business.
We were dropped off for a full day of tennis and a hot day of solid sunshine.
The girls did great, we made friendship bracelets while we watched our teamates play, and I got some good action shots of everyone.
Sunburned and tired, we all loaded up onto the bus after all the matches were over, ready for some dinner.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. At dinner we were so tired and loopy that literally anything anyone said sent me and Syd into tears of laughter and aching abdominals.
I will say no more.
Our plan was to movie party once we got back around 11, but we were all WAY too tired to stay up any longer. And I have never felt so sweaty and gross and in need of a shower. I didn't even play! haha
Went to bed after a quick cold shower. I've never slept better.

No comments:

Post a Comment