Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.yadsruhT

It rained today. I got a chance to take some flower pictures; they remind me of spring, which makes me think of how close summer is :)
Quality morning with Jio. She did everything she possibly could to snag extra donuts from the awards banquet. She had us students go into the gym [staggered of course] and grab 3 donuts at a time, and when she heard that Riggs told us we could take a box but Hergert put up a fight she dialed up Riggs in about 2 seconds. No answer. "Maybe they moved them into the teacher's lounge." "Someone come with me to carry them." Off she goes, with 3 minutes left in the period. All for donuts. Ha.
It was raining after school so Matt and I went on our Value Village run.
Got some t-shirts and a snot covered ring.
Went over to Karen's to watch some Office and we had some good chattage.
It was good to have some solid girl time. I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment