Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Malk

I picked up mom from preschool today and took her out to Some Bagels. We had delicious lunch and good conversation. I went back to school for my second lunch and sat outside with Meryn and Tim talking about how malk is bad for you and having a lovely view of the worst PDA I have ever seen. If they do it again tomorrow we're going to straight up sit next to them until they stop haha. I walked into Ms. Olson's room to find it fully decorated in birthday getup. I had no ideaaa. Happy Birthday Ms. Olson :)
There was an crazy freak storm: lightning, thunder, torrential downpour, the works.
I love listening to the rain.
That reminds me, I need to find my rain cd. It's a 2 hour long cd of the sound of rain. Glorious :)
[Dad took the photo, and I edited with photoshop. What a crazy storm.]
This is the video I took of our acoustic sesh with Needtobreathe. Absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Your wording makes it sound like your madre goes to preschool. haha Milk is bad for you? No good.

    Thunderstorm=muy bien

    ReplyDelete