Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Butcher Farner Reunion

Family Reunions. Gotta love 'em.
We made it to the campsite, and had tent troubles. As always.
This time we forgot the poles.
But not to worry, Dad brought them! At 9pm! When it was dark! haha
We had the whole camp helpin us out, and we finally got it up.
Not that it mattered for me. I wanted to sleep under the stars.
Lately that's kinda been my thing. I prefer it.
Despite young children running over me, I managed to sleep in until about 10am.
We spent the day catching up with everyone, boating, and ended the night with a lovely campfire.
I've had many a campfire this summer now, so S'Mores are my specialty :)
Dad and I attempted star pictures, and then called it a night.
I love camping. I'll say it again.
I love camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment