Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

She went out on a Limb


had it break off behind her, and realized she could fly.

...
Morning full of chores, then a quick stop at RimTyme before I headed off to Nick's.
...
After some intense ping pong we decided sketchy taco truck tacos were exactly what we needed.
We ate them down by the river, and caught up with each other's lives.
Spilling our guts and giving advice. The usual :)
I'm gonna miss that boy.
...
Coffee and a dip in the Columbia with Alex.
Had some difficulties walking through the rocks to get out,
but we've never been graceful haha
...
I got to see another great sunset tonight while I was pushing carts.
Those are two things I'm going to miss.
Tri-Cities sunsets.
And pushing carts.
Believe it or not :)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment