Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Click on the Picture

Now Zoom in.

...

- Lord, please help my non-christian friends I hurt for them...
- I pray for my mom and dad to find love for each other again.
- That Jesus will answer my letters to my dad in heaven.
- I pray to understand that your love is as real as it gets. No one elses will compare.
- In my pain I build walls, to protect me from the outside. But as I heal, those walls that used to be my fortress become my Prison. Only God can tear down my walls.
- Lord I pray for David, Please God help him stay away from the drugs in his family and please, Lord, help him to find you. He needs you.
- For my pregnant friend that she makes the right choice to keep the baby. God, let her know you're there for her.
- I pray for my enemies.
- Help me to be the person God sees in me, not who the world sees.
- Dad died last January...still having hard times.
- That I can be a light.
- Pray for my broken heart.
- You never love me less, no matter how badly I screw up.
- Help me find strength to get through the day.
- Friend's 14 month old son died yesterday.
- My parents are drunks.
- For Abianne, that she will accept herself, and that we will accept her and be the friends that she deserves.
- I pray she can cope.
- Lord, you know what's going on. Save us from this life of sin. Only you can help us now.
- For Melvin Ortega, and all children in poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment