Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, July 30, 2010

L-Dawg and J-Shrek

...
- Drove an A4 with Matt. Say what?! Yes, we are that cool. It was quite the adventure :D
- Bought animal bracelets and gave them to the Polvi youngsters.
- Decorated my shoe box
 [Jessi did too; we're gonna store our letters to each other during college in them]
- Got my ears double pierced! Gosh it hurt so bad. She put them in painfully slow which only made it worse.
Thank goodness Jessi was there to hold my hand lol
- We watched a beautiful sunset in the back of her truck, and ate the traditional ChexMix.
- Myfroyo was next on the agenda after a quick water stop at the Laureano's for water.
...
I have the greatest friend in the world.
That's all that needs to be said
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment