Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Green Giant

We made it.
One Mary-Kate and Ashely movie later, and we've made it to Enumclaw Washington.
We make camp, then head to the main stage; backpack chairs on our backs, and huge smiles on our faces.
Preparing our minds for David Crowder and Switchfoot :)
A car dealership had some cars on display.
I was magnetically drawn to the synergy green Camaro.
Me like.
DC was incredible, as always.
Switchfoot blew my mind.
Jon Foreman sounds even better live.
But then again, what christian artist doesn't?
Jessi brought that up during the week, and it is so true.
Everyone I've listened to have not disappointed.
They've sounded better than the cd.
This first night was probably the funniest.
"I'm in a meeting."
"He's perfect in every way, but his name is Celeste."
"Hola. Y tu?"

No comments:

Post a Comment