Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coffee, Ukulele, and some Turbines

Morning cup of Joe.
Today is going to be a good day.
After Tommy's surprise party, I continued the never-ending deep clean of my room, then took a break and went over to my lovely neighbor Nick's.
I drive up and he's sitting on his porch, wearing his aviators, playing his ukulele.
I couldn't stop smiling, he makes me so happy with his randomness.
We hit up Sonic's happy hour, then went back to his house.
Today I saw a grown man cry.
At least he thinks he's a grown man because he's 18.
I'm not so sure ;)
He was cutting up onions for dinner, and tears were coming down like crazy.
Again, I couldn't stop laughing.
We listened to Mumford and Sons as he cooked and I ate.
But I had to leave to get ready for my photoshoot.
Meet the Hares.
They are a darling family and I enjoyed this shoot a lot :)
After we finished I came home and asked my dad if he felt up for a motorcycle ride.
We got the bikes ready, and mom even jumped on the back of his to join us!
We headed out to the wind turbines, and it was one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen.
The silhouettes of the turbines against the colorful sky was incredible.
I regret to admit I did not bring my camera.
So I don't have any photos, but don't worry, I'll be heading back there very soon.
And next time, Canon's comin with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment