Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Es-kah-peh


Karyn, Bulin (I messed up the spelling, I'm sure haha), Jenna, Natalie, Jessi, and I headed out this morning on a camping adventure.
I love camping. Jess and I cranked the tunes and had a lovely drive following the Ford Es-cah-peh.
We stopped at a fruit stand and bought some cherries, and then concentrated on getting to our destination. Bumping Lake.
The drive up was absolutely gorgeous. We followed a creek for a lot of the drive, and the houses were adorable.
Jessi and I decided we're going to live next door to each other when we grow up. Us and our wonderful husbands. She's going to have a boy, and I'm going to have a girl, and they're going to be best friends. And then they'll get married. And then Jessi and I will be related. Somehow haha.
We'll go over to each others houses in the mornings and drink coffee on our porches and it will be wonderful :)
We arrived at our campsite and wrestled with the tent for a good 40 minutes. We had no idea how to put it up and the neighbors got pure entertainment out of it.
After lunch we headed to the lake and floated for a couple hours.
It was relaxing, and the water felt so nice on such a hot day.
We did some adventuring around the creek by our campsite.
Crossed many logs, and ended up finding some really beautiful spots.
We got back, started a fire, and then roasted our hot dogs.
Cream cheese. That's all they need. Put some of that goodness on a bun and you're set.
Roasted Marshmallows and S'Mores for desert.
We really outdid ourselves roasting those marshmallows.
It almost became a sport :)
A rocky night on the deflated air mattress, but hey, a bed's a bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment