Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, July 05, 2010

Pancake Breakfast

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith.
Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called...

Pancake breakfast at the fire station. Best pancakes ever. As I was about to put sugar-free syrup on my pancakes, Bob (80 year old firehouse volunteer), taps me on the shoulder and says,"Don't use that. Leave it for the people who are dying." I laughed so hard. Then I watched the person behind me try to use it, and he was like,"No really, it's not good."
I love old people. End of Story.
Mom and Meryn headed off to the doctors to see if she had pink eye, leaving my dad and I to rule the roost for most of the day.
We read our books, he taught me how to throw cow pies, and we just talked a bunch.
We always have things to talk about, I love it.
I had an excellent quiet time today. It's so easy to up here.
I was sitting on the stairs and a bunny rabbit ran right up to me.
Minutes later a deer would mosy by.
Just random little things like that.
God showing off his creation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment