Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fourth Time's a Charm

That is the face in response to the worst fart I have ever smelled.
It affected everyone within a 40 ft. radius.

We had our fill of John Mark McMillan today.
Four times we got to here his lovely voice.
As we were walking past the back of the main stage, we recognized him and waved.
He got the biggest smile, and waved back. Perhaps the best part of the day right there :)
The first song he sang was Ten Thousand.
I'd never heard it, but it's now one of my favorites.
He signed my arm in silver sharpie.
I hope it never washes off :)
TFK was a bit too intense for my liking,
but TobyMac was incredible.
He sang my favorite song acoustic.
It was wonderful.

I wanna know, wanna know what you were thinkin'
I can't imagine why it didn't even sink in
They say you never know what you got till it's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment