Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 04, 2010

This is my life on the 4th of July...

Up at the cabin is pretty much the only place I actually enjoy running.
It's beautiful, and that makes all the difference.
I took a detour on my run today and headed up into the woods onto some private property.
I assumed they just didn't want cars driving on their path, a runner wouldn't mess things up too bad :)
The sun was going down and I found a log sitting perfectly in the middle of some grasses all lit up, just asking me to go sit on it.
I sat, turned on some worship music, and watched God paint the sky.
It was wonderful.
As soon as I got back (8pm) I jumped into the lake to cool down.
Lazied around, and then headed back up to the cabin for some dinner.
We sat out on the road and watched the Coeur d'Alene fireworks.
Solid Fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment