Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[watch, It's so fun to say...despicable me]


What a morning. Jessi and I managed to fit our bikes in the back of her truck, then we headed off to the river.
We talked and rode, then jumped in the river, then rode some more to dry off, then tried to go drive thru with our bikes :)
After some delicious smoothies we called it a morning. I have the greatest best friend.
...
At work today an old man came through the line, saw my nmae on my nametag and tells me,"I knew a Laurel once. He was a man." I laughed so hard, I almost peed.
...
Matt and I went out to the wind turbines again to watch the sunset.
This time I brought my camera!
We got some good pics, then headed off to see Despicable Me.
It was so good. I was constantly laughing, I recommend it to everyone.
It's been a full day. This is Laurel Adami. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment