Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, August 13, 2010

{Another off the list}


Bucketlist #7
Shoot a gun.
Check :)
Matt, Shaughn, and I went out and shot guns.
Several guns.
I liked the shotgun that pushed me back when I shot it.
It was scary, but fun :)

Yummy Thai dinner with grandma, papa, and los padres.
We had some awesome live music playing in the background.
Harmonica was my absolute favorite.
Met Gabe who is living in the Embassy up at WSU.
He talked about how awesome the fellowship is up there,
and it only made me more excited for school.
Matt and I attempted to watch Fight Club for the third time,
but to no avail.
The DVD didn't work :(
Two of Melvin's letters came in the mail while I was gone.
Left me in tears.
 As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment