Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 02, 2010

Joshua Tree

We spent the day out at Joshua Tree National Park.
Rock climbing real rocks is not at all like the Court Club.
It's better.
I've never done anthing like it, and we all had a blast.
The meaning of Joshua is 'God Saves'
They are on our shirts we are wearing to Disneyland.
Along with a Needtobreathe quote:

Show me something gorgeous.
Show me till my eyes get tired.

On the way back from the rocks, I accidently picked a scab.
It was about the size of a pinpoint.
Smallest thing of my life.
Most blood I've ever seen in my life.
It was like in the movies when you see it squirt out.
It was literally squirting out of my hand.
We wrapped my hand in a diaper, and almost made a trip to the E.R.
Put some pressure on it and the bleeding eventually stopped.
Scary stuff. We all laughed about it later though.
Stupid scab haha
I'm adding this for memory's sake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment