Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School.

Classes:
First class was Chem 105.
We exploded a balloon.
It was like no other balloon explosion I've ever experienced.
I could feel it from the back of the room.
Math 171 was good, except my teacher is hard to understand.
Like I kept thinking she was going off in another language.
That will take a bit getting used to.
Gen Ed teacher was pretty funny.
Said that if our phone's ring during class, we're
required to answer them.
That's new haha.
English 101 was my last class of the day.
I love my teacher, so I'm excited even though I hate writing.

Embassy BBQ:
Homemade Lasagna, salad, fresh mango, Sun Chips, and burgers.
We ate on real plates, with real siverware, and glass cups.
Felt the most like home since I've been here. I loved it :)
Got a full tour of the house from Gabe.
The green room, fishbowl room, and the crack.
The shower is refered to as the gas chamber,
and I finally saw the small crawlspace that someone once lived in when my dad stayed there.
Absolutely hilarious. Getting to know some more of my dad's past was awesome,
I met great people, and heard great stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment