Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

L + M


Today was a Maffew day. I've missed those.
We started with a campus tour, which ended up turning into a search for food.
Old European was our dining of choice. I hit up some aebleskivers. So delicious.
We went back to my room for some good old fashioned chit chat, then headed out to explore the CUB.
Then we picked up Teea and drove out to see the bears. Real bears on our campus! So sweet haha
Next was Reaney park to try out the awesome chair swing, slide, tire swing, and climbed a tree :)
Back to Teea's to watch a movie. We ordered pizza and watched a gorgeous sunset.
Sad to have to say goodbye a second time.
I hate goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment