Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Puke Bubble Balls


Runthrough of my classes today with Sami.
We headed on a little adventure to find the buildings our classes are in.
All of mine are relatively close together which be extremely convenient.
Foosball at Stimpson after meeting Tyson and Ethan's roomates.
Taco Del Mar for lunch, then Teea and I decided to check out the busing system.
It took about a year to get to Dismores and back, but it was a fun little adventure.
We tried bubble tea. This was no ordinary bubble tea. The bubbles were the size of marbles.

Squishy, flavorless, grossness. So entertaining when you're waiting for a bus :)

Met up with the Colby gang for a bit. Nick assured me he wants to come to WSU next year,
so my little brother will be within walking distance!
Ice blocking, a tour of Joey DiDesidero's amazing house, and then some intense Ultimate Frisbee.
Ended the night with Zombieland (I was so grossed out lol), and a hot shower.
Just another busy day of a college student.
Laurel Adami.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment