Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello.

Meet the new dorm room.
Something still must be done about the walls,
but don't worry they'll be jazzed up soon.
I love my dorm room.
It is so old and quirky vintage and darling.
It fits me perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better.
The move went smoothly and we spent most of the day shopping for stuff we forgot.
It was a difficult goodbye.
My family and I are very close.
I'm blessed to have that.
Jessi and I had our first Skype date.
It worked better than I thought it would,
and I think it will be a good way for us to catch up and stay in touch during our busy college lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment