Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Go Galaxy!

Day One in Califourniay.
We were surprised when Matt told us we were going to a LA Galaxy game!
I'd never been to a proffesional soccer game before, so it was exciting :)
Beckham was injured, and that is what we blame for their terrible loss.
The only goals they scored were from penalty kicks. Oh well haha
My first trips to Del Taco and In-N-Out Burger for the week were today.
Both were delicious, but hopefully the whole week doesnt consist of pure fast food yuuuuck
Fun Girls night tonight. Lots of laughs, poop talk, black woman soul voices, and dancing.

Have a heart,
suck a fart,
I'm not Bart,
throw a dart,
shop K-Mart,
eat poptart...

No comments:

Post a Comment