Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Epic Pool

A day at the pool.
Much needed.
Let's not fail to mention this was probably the sickest pool I've ever been to.
And the fact that it's in their backyard, what the heck? I'm so jealous haha
There's a waterfall and a cave underneath that you can swim into and chill behind.
There's a hot tub on top of the rocks, you can see people sitting in it in the picture.
And the rocks are better than any diving board.
Had a blast with the gang, and finished out the day with not one, but all 3 Matrix movies.
I slept throught the whole second one haha
I'm so ready to go home.
This week has been amazing, but I'm missing the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment