Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

Disneyland. Oh yes.
I forgot how different Disneyland is from other theme parks like Silverwood.
Each ride takes you into a whole different world.
The waiting in line starts outside, but ventures into a jungle or a space station or airport.
I love that.
Each ride made me think of the engineering involved too.
That would be an interesting job, creating rides for Disneyland :)
"She/He's perfect in every way but..." kept us from being bored in the lines.
What a hilarious game, my favorite is still and will always be:
"He's perfect in every way but his name is Celeste."
Yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment