Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

TEAM EXTREME REUNION!

We had our first reunion today :)
After my camera and I meandered around campus for a bit,
 I met up with Kelsey and we headed to the dining hall to meet up with the group.
After tons of laughs we headed out on our scavenger hunt which ended up at Ferdinands.
Best ice cream of my life.
Headed off to a job interview after that.
I believe it went well, we'll see.
I should get a call in the next couple days.
Then I went back to my room, chatted with Mom on the phone, took a short nap,
and then headed off to a bbq.
I met some wonderful people and had great food.
After the bbq I took Teea and Kelsey to the YoungLife house and Judy gave us a tour.
Everytime I go there it makes me want to stay there more and more.
We lounged on the deck on Kelsey's dorm to watch the sunset,
then headed to catch the bus to Shopko.
Screamin deals?
I think not.
But I did get paper towels and some candy bars.
Necessary things haha
Another great day in college.
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment