Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Let's see who can do the most tricks.

...
Nick clearly won haha
I finally gave him his promised boat ride today.
He scootered over to the house in his home-made tank top and we headed to the river.
Before we started tubing we decided we would have a competition to see who could do the coolest tricks.
He won. He had me laughing the whole time so in my defense I was slightly disabled.
I'm gonna miss dearest Nickolass when I leave.
He's the lil bro I never had.
...
Hit up the Renards after boating to see Victoria before she left.
Had an interesting sister bonding sesh when I discovered there was a poppyseed stuck in my teeth.
Meryn pulled out a piece of her hair and flossed it out for me.
What will I ever do without her :(
...
Adventure time with Matt tonight.
It's the last time we'll get to hang out before I leave. Sad.
Rocked out to some classic Relient K.
I still can't believe I know all the words to their songs.
We bought a delicious frozen lemonade cup and ate it down by the river.
Almost got sprayed by a skunk and sprinklers,
and saw three shooting stars.
I'm gonna miss Maffew.
California is too far away.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment