Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bearded Shoe Guy

[I've been taking a lot of windowsill pictures. Sorry. haha]

Today was great. Just splendid.
After my math tutorial I got myself a caramel macchiato, sat down, and did some studying.
Then I met up with Brenton for lunch. He's one cool cat everyone. Just in case you didn't know haha.
Stopped by Stimson on my way back to my room to try some of Carlis's applejuice he made at the Apple Squeeze this last weekend.
So delicious. We mixed the ApplePear and AppleBerry to make an incredible ApplePearBerry Blend of epic proportions. Well one portion. For me haha.
Got some homework and a nap in before engineering 120.
Ran into Desirae at Hillside so we sat down for dinner before I went to my staff meeting.
Staff meeting = hilarious/depressing/Idontevenknow.
I cried I was laughing so hard at one point.
Bearded shoe guy and his fabrics. Oh my :)
Headed over to Stimson to pump out my first draft of an essay.
I made the man shot. Overhand. What now. haha.
Another great day.
Anberlin and Dad-Day are gettin closer and closer.
I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment