Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Uncircumsized Philistines

Today was an exceptional Saturday.
While I was doing some morning studying in the quiet room upstairs, I suddenly hear this loud roaring.
I look out the window, and there are about 80 men in kilts running down past my dorm; the one in front carrying a torch.
Incredible.
This was the 9th anual Highland games.
Teea and I cheered on our guys, The Uncircumsized Philistines haha.
It was so ridiculous, hilarious, and legitimate all at the same time.
The pictures say it all, really.
After the games, we headed to the mall.
Got bored, then went back to Paul's to make breakfast dinner.
Waffles and hashbrowns.
Delicious once we practiced a little haha.
Next we headed out to Moscow to go night hiking.
Paul fell. I fell. We tied.
We all layed out in an open spot and looked at the stars for a while.
I'm not sure if I've ever seen so many stars to be honest.
Many shooting stars and lots of laughter.
Next we went back to Paul's to watch Drillbit Taylor.
It was pretty stinking funny.
After the movie we played kitten cannon about 8 thousand times.
And watched about a million youtube videos.
That's what happens when it gets to be around 1am lol.
Got back to my room and decided I wanted to finish watching Letters to Juliet.
At 2am. Stupid, stupid Laurel...
Then of course I had to edit some Highland Games pictures.
Finally hit the sack around 3.
It's whatevs. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment