Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tips:



1. Febreeze It: Fridges, farts, clothes you decide not to wash when you really should.

2. Be a good host/hostess: I always have 2 boxes of Capri Suns at hand so I can offer guests a beverage.

3. Pee before class: It's not like high school where its almost a blessing to have to go to the bathroom during class. Gets you out for approximately 7.2 minutes and you can go visit friends in neighboring classes. In college, you actually have to listen to lecture. No potty breaks. I've gotten to the point where I was contemplating the consequences of literally peeing my pants in Calc one day. Don't make the same mistake I did. Trust me on this one.

4. Drink Coffee: Never fails to give that necessary boost to stay up late hours studying.

5. Hair bands: They work just as well as chip clips.

6. Write Letters: There's nothing quite like opening a letter. It's way better than an email :)

7. "Borrow": You pay for that outrageous dining plan, get your money's worth and take 8-9 extra utensils with you after each meal. Less dishwashing when you stock up on the plastics.

8. Irons are Overrated: If you will be satisfied with a mediocre ironing job of your clothes, all you need is a coffee pot. Fill that sucker with only water and turn it on until the pot is full of hot agua. Then take the pot and use it like an iron (be careful not to spill). This will not get every wrinkle out, but it will make it look like its only been sitting at the bottom of the hamper for a couple days instead of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment