Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Official Like a Referee Whistle

Camera around my neck, today I went on a photo walk.
I haven't had one of these in a long time, and I desperately needed it.
I went to the tunnel where my dad proposed to my mom.
I stood inside it and just imagined the ring being lowered by a string to the car inside the tunnel.
So gosh darn romantic, and unforgetable.
The road going up to the tunnel now is overgrown, the asphalt is destroyed, and the tunnel is gated. 
but the spot will always mean something to my parents.
Me too.
Without this spot, there would be no me.
Way to go Dad :)
...
Tonight Paul Sisk and I became best friends.
Don't ask why.
But the last criteria for best friendship was finally met.
So yeah.
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment