Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, October 22, 2010

Maze of Corn


Corn Maze of Champs. You can find the exit. You can find the exit twice. But you will never find the entrance.
Not actually the best maze I've ever been too. I was taller than half of it, but it sure had its quirks.
It was the first maze I've gone to that had a man galloping around on a black horse around the hills surrounding the maze.
It was the first corn maze where I witnessed people getting so bored that they randomly push people into the corn.
It was the firsr maze where I told the guy with the mask that I would help him be more scary, and Brett told him he should keep his day job. We cracked up, this guy was like the definition of not scary. He would try to creep and come up behind us, we would say,"That was terrible", and he would tell us to not throw corn.
I tried eating the corn. That was a bad idea. I knew that after the first kernel.
So basically to sum it up, I had a blast with my hilarious gang of friends in the most random corn maze of my life.
Mama, sis, and Kelly are here for the weekend. Got to run through the haunted house and the CUB with them.
Watched date night at Joey's place afterwards, and now its time for bed.


Oh and I must mention lunch today. Originally invited about 4 people to eat with us. We ended up with about 25 people and had to branch out to 3 tables. It was incredible haha. I love Wazzu and the fact that everyone knows everyone. It's just dandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment