Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thrift Master

...
Sweater, Scarf, Earrings, Card.
Total = $1.63
Wow. I know.
You may refer to me from now on as the "Thrift Master"
...
Skyped with my dearest Jessi Strecker today.
Boy oh boy I miss her so much.
Thanksgiving will be the best.
20 days. 2 hours. 13 min.
...
Went and had coffee with Carly Ross.
Golly she's hilarious.
I see many coffee dates in our future :)
...
Nap time.
...
FRAT CAKES!
There we were.
Out on Greek Row.
Flippin up some cakes of pan for the drunks.
This one girl didn't believe us that they were real.
Until we placed it in her hand did she final realize and turn to the guy
next to her, "THEY'RE REAL!"
An odd, but fun night.
...
Watched the movie Abandoned with some buddies.
Terrible movie.
Don't watch it haha.
...
I rounded up everything I had in my room,
and came up with Alan/Nerd for Halloween.
-Wolf Sweatshirt
-Leather Satchel
-Grandpa Sweater
-Glasses
-Purell Necklace (which came in use many times because of the sticky syrup lol)
It was warm. And that was all that mattered to me haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment