Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday With BadDad

"Don't worry, it's not like you're a just another pea in..."
"...a pod?"
"..a sea of peas."
I love my dad :)
Pumpkin Drop.
Motorcycle ride to Moscow.
Met the bears.
Watched some good 'ol Cougar football.
Dinner at Northside.
Quesadilla and ribs. Oh so tasty.
Mexican Hot Chocolate at Zoe's.
Orange County Choppers and Tim Allen.
Hearing Tim Allen talk about farts was priceless.
A wonderful day with Dad.
I don't think it really mattered what we did,
just that we were together :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how Dad has a piece of pumpkin on his shoulder. ;) Sounds like a great weekend. I know Dad loved hanging out with you and meeting your friends.

    ReplyDelete