Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cloud Cakes

Teea and I were responsible for dinner tonight at Resonate Village.
We decided breakfast for dinner would be exciting, so we made pancakes and hashbrowns and told everyone to wear pjs.
I wore my transformer pants. Teea and I hiked them up nearly to our chins. We tend to do that a lot :)
I got bored quickly with the standard circle shape for the pancakes. I began to make them abstract.
Everyone coming through the line kept asking,
"What shape is this one?"
"You know clouds?"
"Yeah"
"It's kinda like that. You get to choose."
Hence the name Cloud Cakes.
They were satisfied with that answer and decided one looked like Squidward, on like a croissant, and many other randomnesses.
Teea and I made a pancake cake brick. We split it. It was extremely delicious. Secret recipe everyone: Add water and stir. Now you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment