Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Have a Wonderful Day!

...
[I didn't realize until I was halfway through my drink that this was written on the sleeve. It possibly made my day. No wait, Paul eating it when trying to jump over a fence made my day. Because I ate it worse jumping a fence a couple weeks ago haha]
...
Another jam packed day for Laurel Adami.
That's how I like 'em :)
Tailgate party,
Da Game (we didn't completely suck!),
Quesadillas and Caramel Macchiatos,
Kicking and Screaming at Paul's casa,
Ultimate frisbee out on the turf at Martin Stadium,
chilaxin at the Sigma Nu house,
and ended the night with my first Munchies hot dog.
What a wonderful day :)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment