Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Every Starry Night...

...that was his design.
Realize that everything good is a gift from God.
Even the little things.

Here Come the Runs Update:
We won our first comptetitive game today by default.
We practiced instead and Andy nailed me in the thigh with the softball.
It's a lovely round bruise now, the size of a softball.
Which is not soft by the way.
Who named it that anyways?
I just looked it up.
George Hancock and Bakir Dzananovic.
They weren't registered on one of my favorite sites Dead or Alive?
So if you ever see them, hit a softball at them super hard, and then ask them if it's so soft.

[My joke holiday was interesting enough to go up on the wall for the week. Yay for google! haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment