Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Runny Upset

...
Surprise Skype with Nicole Renard this morning!
She's always so happy; it started my day off just right.
...
Here Come The Runs had our semifinals game in the competitive bracket.
We did not come out victorious, but it's all right. The runs can't come everytime :P
We're officially out now, but I am proud of our team and can't wait for next year :)
...
Got to hang out with Mom, Meryn, and Kelly today.
I've missed mama-dawg and lil sis a ton.
I haven't been home once since I've been here at WSU.
I'm proud of myself.
It's just going to make Thanksgiving that much sweeter.
We had hot chocolate at Zoe's and shared lots of laughter.
I love my family. Couldn't ask for a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment