Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, September 11, 2010

And that's a Cougar First Down!

First game of the season, and wasn't it a doozy.
We sucked it up the first half, and Teea and I were about to leave when I remembered that Mr. Spencer was up here.
I texted him. So funny. And we headed over to the Alumni section.
Not gonna lie, I think I enjoyed it over there almost more than the student section.
Old people are just so dang cute.
And our luck changed as soon as we crossed sides.
Literally as soon as we went to sit with Spence, we started scoring touchdowns.
It was amazing haha.
Spence said he's going to buy the seats next to him so Teea and I sit there for every game.
We're the Alumni good luck charms :)
PBJ with raisins for dinner. The raisins make a HUGE difference. Try it.
After the game I got to spend some time with the Schlects and the Smiths.
I absolutely adore both of those famillies.
Teea can tell anyone, when Sami told me the Smiths were here over the phone, I slightly freaked out in excitement.
We made a Mickey D's stop, and chatted before they headed back out of town.
Once we got back to the dorm we went downstairs for a Country Swing Dance.
It was so much fun! Way more fun than any high school dance I've ever been to.
I'm still learning, so thank goodness the girl doesn't have to really know what they're doing ;)
Next, a walk down Greek row. That didn't look like fun at ALL. I now know I'm not missing out.
Overall, a fantastic night.
As Asher Roth once said...

I Love College.

No comments:

Post a Comment