Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here Come The Runs!


"What is your team name."
"Here Come the Runs!"
*blank stare*
So basicaly we rocked it out on that field.
I learned many things tonight about the game of Ballsoft.

1. Right handed people don't use right handed mitts.
2. When everyone is yelling at you when you're at bat to "Put your elbow up", that is singular. One elbow. Not both.
3. If you are not a strong thrower (me *cough*), a great play after you catch the ball involves a short throw backwards to someone who is.
4. Softball is extremely fun when you're with friends who don't mind a good laugh :)

Other exciting news of today:
-I had a RocketPower Marathon
-I gave the 'ol scooter some excercise today!

No comments:

Post a Comment