Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quiet Time


...
I'm listening, God.
Tell me what I should do.
I'm patiently waiting.
...

2 Corinthians 6:3-10

We put no stumbling block in anyone's path,
so that our ministry will not be discredited.
 4Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way:
 in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;
 5in beatings, imprisonments and riots;
 in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;
 6in purity, understanding, patience and kindness;
in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;
 7in truthful speech and in the power of God;
with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;
 8through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report;
genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
 9known, yet regarded as unknown;
dying, and yet we live on;
beaten, and yet not killed;
10sorrowful, yet always rejoicing;
poor, yet making many rich;
having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment