Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, September 10, 2010

{hard-working, jackhammer, merciless...}


After school, and work, I went back to the room to get ready for Sam's birthday dinner.
We all dressed up fancy, and went to a nice restaurant to celebrate.
It's fun to dress up with a big group every once in a while. We had a blast.
After dinner Tal let me drive his car back to Pullman.
I miss driving. An Alero is just not the same as a Camaro, even though they ryhme.
Late night tennis once we got back.
Blasted the iHome as usual, and battled against Kelly and Tyson.
Tal and I have figured it out.
I need to help him with his skill, and he needs to help me with my competitiveness.
Once we do that, we will be the Dream Team. And no one will be able to deny it.
Hotrod party after tennis. We cracked open the bag of jelly beans, and played the flavor guessing game.
I love that movie. I hadn't watched it in a while. I kept finding myself saying,"This is the best part" about literally every scene. If you haven't seen it, go rent it right now. It's worth it :)
This will go on the informational poster
about all the girls on our floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment