Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall.Retreat.2010


The day couldn't go any slower.
All I kept thinking about was RETREAT RETREAT RETREAT!
Finally the time came and we headed out for our awesome weekend adventure.
The adventure started only 15 minutes in when I relaized I had to pee.
No rest stops in sight.
We begin to look for large bushes, hay bales, anything.
There are wheat fields everywhere, which would be perfect, but of course they are all harvested. Fail.
So I popped a squat and Rachel and Teea held a blanket around me as I emptied the tank.
TMI? Deal with it haha.
Worship, message, then epic dance party.
Like no joke this was one of the most fun I've ever been to.
No one cared if they looked dumb, it was just crazy random dance moves all night long.
No one wanted it to end :D

No comments:

Post a Comment